- Convenes during legislative years (odd).
- Reports and presents significant bill changes to the membership.
- (One member)
- Maintains communication with members regarding matters of interest and importance and develops a program to increase and maintain membership.
- Develops and distributes monthly chapter newsletters.
- Comprised of Immediate Past President and two members; Nominates officers for consideration by the membership for the upcoming year.
- (Immediate Past President and two members)
Records Management Workshop
- Plans Records Workshop held in odd years.
- Reviews applications and approves or denies the requests as well as coordinates fundraising efforts to fund upcoming scholarships.
- Reviews, recommends changes; Maintains Lone Star Chapter website and any social media accounts.